Crime Stoppers is seeking the public’s help in solving a Break Enter and Theft which occurred on Nearshore Lane, Pleasant Valley, Nova Scotia.
Sometime between May 10-19th, 2014, unknown suspect(s) broke into 2 sheds and stole the following item’s.
1. Jonsered chain saw Model: 630 red in color.
2. Stihl chainsaw Model: MS631 orange in color
3. Yamaha outboard Model: 3M5HX
4. Sterling BBQ Model: 5123-84
5. 5hp/18 ton Surge Master Wood Splitter.
6. 2 X 20L gas containers.
7. 4 X Fishing Rods and Reels.
8. 1 Maul.
Investigators are asking anyone with information about this incident to contact their local RCMP detachment, or the Nova Scotia Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), text TIP202 + your message to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) or by Secure Web Tips at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca. Calls to Crime Stoppers are not taped or traced and if police make an arrest and lay charges based on a tip, callers qualify for a cash reward from $50 -$2000