There was a break and enter from the garage at 62 Founders Court in Porters Lake between March 26th and 28th. This is a show home for the new Seven Lakes development.
Stolen is the following:
- Leather living room set (sofa, loveseat, and chair)
- Large wooden coffee table
- Area rug
- Wooden dining room table
- Six wooden leather backed dining chairs
- King cross cut saw
- Pam flooring screw gun and Milwaukee drill
- Sheet metal break
- Spare 18″ tire and rim for an F150
- 2 Pasload 3 1/2″ framing nailers
- Blue 15ft extension cord
- Environmental One (E-One) septic grinder pump.
Photos of the dining/living room set and the septic pump are attached. The $2000 pump is very unique and only available through Sansom Equipment in Truro.
If you have any information on this or any other serious crime , please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), text TIP202 + your message to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) or by Secure Web Tips at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca. Calls to Crime Stoppers are not taped or traced and if police make an arrest and lay charges based on a tip, callers qualify for a cash reward from $50 -$2000.