Crime Stoppers is requesting the public’s assistance in solving the following break and enter.
Between May 28th, 2010 and June 11, 2010, a break and enter occurred to a shed at a secluded camp located in the community of Mooseland, NS.
. Stolen items include the following:
– 3 1/2 horse power Johnson outboard motor, S/N: J3RSNF
– Minkota electric outboard motor(no further description or S/N)
– Mastercraft 5 piece tool kit, blue in colour S/N: G0320
– Skeetervas bug zapper, S/N: 028548
– Mastercraft sliding compound miter saw, S/N: W0703504
– Makita skill saw (no further description given)
– whipper snipper/brush cutter (no further description given)
– Still Chainsaw, Model #: 270
It is also important to note that prior to the break and enter, the camp owners were visited by a white male, 18-20 years old, dark complected, clean cut, driving a mid sized vehicle (possibly a Ford Focus or Taurus) stating that he had seen a black lab on the road and wondered if it belong to them. The camp owners had not seen this young man before and noted that the shed was opened at that time.